Friday, February 25, 2011

What are you talking about!

 I recently shared with someone an off the wall design idea that I plan to try. Their response was "ohhhh you better not take that chance". With out even thinking about it, I responded with "what are you talking about! My whole career, and life for that matter, is where it is BECAUSE I take chances."  I would much rather be known for taking chances and discovering a few amazing new things than the girl who always got it right on account of playing it safe. Sometimes the most incredible creations occur through our "mistakes". I am so proud of the way my response rolled off my tongue so naturally.  What ever it is you are "considering" taking a chance on.....YOU SHOULD GO FOR IT! I recommend living a life FULL of responsible risks!

No comments:

Post a Comment