Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's curtains for the curtains!

I am putting a stop to this MADNESS right now! The things that hang over your windows for decoration
(usually made of fabric) are called window treatments or draperies. THEY ARE NOT CURTAINS!  When I did my design internship in college I worked at a drapery shop and Mrs. Linda quickly made it clear to me that she didn't make "curtains" that "curtains" are sold @ K-Mart. I never said it again. MY definition of the word is - when you are done, finished, it's over.... as in "it's curtains for you girl". ahhhhh....I feel so much better now that I have let that out.

2 comments:

  1. no curtains got it! i am so proud of you for blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still call them curtains...AND I have some from Kmart in my guest bedroom that are CUTE! ;-)

    ReplyDelete